Monday, December 1, 2008

Introducing...... Me!

To whomever is reading this.... Hello!! :) My name is Justine Rodino. I'm 24, living in Perth WA. I thought I'd start blogging because 1. I talk waaay too much, this way I can just tell people to go to my blog to see what I am on about :) and 2. My business launch is coming VERY soon. I can't wait! I have been reading and reading and reading and reading on marketing and business strategies, and also on ways to improve my product and presentation! I have found some AWESOME sites along the way, and some inspirational blogs and websites.

Trying to juggle life with starting a business is HARD, especially when I have a 30 hr a week day job (and 4 hours travelling time per week) on top of renovating a house I just bought and trying to keep in touch with people, and keeping the dog happy! I am going to build an empire and never work for anyone else again if I can help it! (Gotta give credit where credit is due though, the people I am working with are the best yet, and in a way I don't want to go, but we'll see how the business goes, as building an empire is slightly more appealing hehe and I think I'm onto something!).

I'll just be blogging about life in general, B&B disasters (and obviously things that turn out too! but I seem to be having more disasters lately, just because I am trying to move forward of course!), business stuff, and cool things I find on the net. That will also aid me, as I wont have to go through 10000000's of bookmarks to find something again when it is so neatly packaged in a blog :)

Well that's it in a nutshell. Chat soon.

~Jus

No comments: